Saturday, March 8, 2014

Thank you + future letters

Hi guys :) I haven't posted for a while and i am really sorry :) In this post I want to talk about a few things first I want to say thank you to every single viewer on my blog!  I am so thankful and I cant get my emotions to calm down :D
So I would really like you guys to comment and be more active but just the fact that somebody saw my blog today makes me shine :))
Second I wanted to talk about the ,,future letters" i don't know if you guys have heard of it but it is a letter which you you write for an older version of you asking stuff or even writing goals that you want to reach and locking it so you wont read it till whenever you wrote it to. So when you grow older ( you can even set date) you open that letter and that is like the letter form the past I don't know I just think it is very cool and I just finished writing mine and I set date to my 15th birthday so it is around year and a half form today :)) If you write them make sure to comment and tell me if you had fun
LOADS of LOVE
-Minion

No comments:

Post a Comment