Tuesday, February 11, 2014

You are the only one

Hi guys! It has been a VERY tough week for me ... UGH ! So during the little breaks that I make through the day I though about a very interesting thing. Is the anyone just like me? And I found the answer..
NO!!!
There is nobody like you. You are the only one on this planet who is this awesome , funny , smart , pretty and so on.
Everybody has talent but mos of the time they don't notice it. We all need to discover something special in ourselves. I am still trying to find it and I am not going to give up. I suggest you the same. Never give up. Know, that there is something special deep inside your heart, all you need to do is to discover it :)
I hope this post was inspirational for you or made you smile ;))
Wish  you all the best
-Minion

No comments:

Post a Comment